Aylesbury Hindu Temple Trust cordially invites you & your family:
Goddess of knowledge, music, arts, science and technology
Basant Panchami is a popular Hindu festival that celebrates the onset of spring. In the Punjab region, it is celebrated as the festival of kites on the fifth day of spring. On this day, Goddess Saraswati is worshiped. It is also known as Shree Panchami
By Lata Joshi – 2.00 PM to 2.30 PM
Yajmans: Chanda & Dey Family
Puspanjali by all devotees
Special Children puja: Co-ordination by Anu Ji, Keena Ji, Alka Ji, Rita Ji
By Lata Joshi – 2.30 to 2.45 PM
By Dr. Gopa Sarkar (Consultant Paediatrician) – 2.45 to 3.00 PM
3.00 to 3.30 PM
Please note there are various nuts used in the food.
Please ask if you have ALLERGY TO NUTS.
Children’s Art Competition: Co-ordination by Anu Ji, Keena Ji, Alka Ji Rita Ji
Theme: Your favorite God or Goddess – 3.30 to 4.15 PM
A4 size paper will be provided.
Prizes & Certificates at the End.
Cultural Programmes: Host by Radha Kotyankar & Tarak Gorai
Time: 3.30 to 4.30 PM
- Saraswati Bandana – Mrs Anila Panchal
- Bharathanatyam (Lord Muruga) dance – Diya Badri Anand
- Ganesh Stuthi – Tirtha Nair, Trisha Nair & Amita AnilKumar
- Sujata Banerjee Dance Company presents
- Saraswati Bandana – Sriparna Banerjee
- Vasant ritu sang by Ronkini Gupta – Group dance
- Choreography by Sriparna Banerjee
- Clasical dance – Kalpita S Kumar
- Bhajan – Mrs Anila Panchal & On Tabla Raju Tankodra